Aloha, Welcome to the Exotic Tiki Island Podcast show 14.
In This show, we will be visiting the main beach, the forbidden lagoon and we will welcome a new resident on Exotic Tiki Island!
Visit our friends over on the “Jungle Deep Podcast“
“Celebrate Life where it is most intense”: Jungle Deep is the podcast for people who love tropical plants, exotic animals, enchanted places, island music and Tiki culture. Our guests include biologists, zoologists, climatologist, filmmakers, environmental educators, musicians, nonprofit conservation leaders, and many more people who share their experiences of the jungle. People who care to help preserve the tropical rain forests and people who dare to celebrate their feeling of a deep connection to nature. Jungle Deep is for you!
Exotic Tiki Island Podcast: Show 14
If your having trouble playing the podcast from above, you can also download it directly from itunes. Additionally, the iTunes version has extended interactive features like cover art and additional track info links from the podcast artwork window. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed by clicking on the RSS logo in the right side navigation bar or at the top of this page.
Show 14 Track listing:
- Driftwood – Jimmy Namaro Trio
- Mapuana – The Gene Rains Group
- Myna Bird – Eden Ahbez
- River of Dreams – Don Tiare and his orchestra exotique
- Mama Iti E Papa E – Poss Miyazaki
- Invitation to a Luau / Sweet and Sour / Mamola by Moonlight – Jerry Byrd
- My Little Grass Shack in Kealakekua, Hawaii – Sammy Kaye
- Bali ha’i – Axel Stordahl
- Maui Rain – Johnny Spencer and the Kona Koasters
- Aloha No Au I Ko Maka – Waikiki Wanderers
- Waialae – Waikiki Wandersers
- La Cumparsa – Jose Bethancourt & His Orchestra
- Sim Sim – Martin Denny
- s’Pacifica – Johnny Spencer and the Kona Koasters
- Ritual Drum Dance – Titi Puente
- Bantu Spear Dance – Tak Shindo
- Sushi – Ren Kona
- Na Molokama – Alfred Apaka and his Hawaiians